1. Closed Suction Systems （Enclosed sputum suction tube） (T-piece) are designed to safely suction patients on mechanical ventilation by removing secretions from the airway while maintaining ventilation and oxygenation throughout the suctioning procedure.
2.Closed Suction Systems （Enclosed sputum suction tube） changed traditional open operation it avoided medical staff inf ection to the patient for respiratory tract in the surgery.
3. Closed-suction systems（Enclosed sputum suction tube） reduce the opportunity for contamination to occur from outside pathogens, thus reducing the bacterial colonization within the circuit.
4. Closed Suction Systems （Enclosed sputum suction tube） have delivered advanced infection control benefits, HALYARD. redefining the standard of care for over 25 years.
5. Closed systems（Enclosed sputum suction tube） are available in many configurations in both single and dual lumen catheter options. These systems are cost effective and easy to use.
6. Size: Fr6/ 8/ 10/ 12/ 14/ 16.