Are you looking to buy a good stethoscope
? Then it is very important that you familiarize yourself with the attributes of the best stethoscopes. This way, you will be in a position to actually make a wise and well informed decision on what kind of unit to get. Here are the top five attributes of a good model. These list of attributes are based on the popular ones like the Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope and the Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope.
1. Tubes made out of stainless steel - this is a very important feature to. A stainless steel built means it is built to last. You have to understand that if you are a medical professional, you will be regularly using the unit on a daily basis. This means you need to get one that has a durable build in order to ensure that it could withstand the rigors of regular use. If you get a stethoscope with tubes made out of aluminum, it may break down even after just a few months of use. Investing in a stainless steel tube model is definitely a good idea.
2. The diaphragm should be flexible - the diaphragm is the work horse of the stethoscope. This means it sees the most wear and tear. You have to understand that the diaphragm is in charge of actually the part of the unit that detects the sounds of the body. This is the end that the medical professionals place on the body of the patient in order to hear the sounds. If you pick a unit with a diaphragm made out of non flexible and low quality material, the unit will easily get destroyed after a short period of regular use.
3. Earpieces that comfortably fit - the earpiece is the part that you actually wear. This means you should pick models that have earpieces that fit comfortably without affecting the clarity of the sounds that you will be hearing. Don't get the ones that hurt your ears. You will have a hard time at work if you do.
4. Tunable chest pieces - the body sounds that you need to hear in order to make a diagnosis come at a range of frequencies. This means you need a chest piece that is tuned for a particular body sound that you are looking for. An ideal chest piece should be one that you can easily tune to the right body sound that you want.
5. Ample tube length - you should get a unit that has enough tube length that is appropriate for the size of your arms. Good stethoscopes come in various lengths to accommodate the needs of customers.
Look at the trends, both economic and consumer, for indications on your Ningbo Honde Medical Instruments Co.,Ltd.'s staying power.
Honde is the vital link in the supply chain, adding value with efficient and cost-effective service and solutions for our customers and our suppliers.
We attach a great importance to domestic market and knows the importance factors of manufacturing medical diagnostic equipment, such as producing methods, etc.